Customer Support Representative
Medmonk is seeking Customer Support Representatives with highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer care, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude, and must be detail oriented.
The candidate must possess at least 1 year of experience in:
- Pharmacy or medical benefit billing for pharmaceuticals.
- Copay Assistance, home or alternate treatment site for specialty products.
- Specialty pharmacy dispensing and billing processes for high-dollar medications.
The candidate will be required to:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to pharmacy billing, patient copay balances, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to answer customer questions and resolve issues.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about Medmonk program and services, in addition to assisting individual pharmacies and physician offices requiring co-pay assistance for their patients.
- The representative will receive, review and process orders for printed marketing materials. The representative will also explain how to use account features and solve customer application and claims problems. The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
Please email resume (cover letter optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.